The Connection Crisis – Coaching to enhance human relationships.
To address this crisis of connection, ICF Australasia are proud to present three global experts in their field in a series of Masterclasses that took place in November 2022.
These three renowned speakers will share their unique perspectives on how the coaching profession can support individuals to enhance their wellbeing through better quality connections in a world where people are becoming isolated by remote and hybrid work:
– Professor David Clutterbuck on coaching cultures and team coaching – this recording only
– Professor Tatiana Bachkirova on developmental coaching and…
– Dr. Robert Biswas-Diener on positive psychology.
PRESENTER - Masterclass 1
Professor David Clutterbuck
David Clutterbuck is one of the early pioneers of developmental coaching and mentoring and co-founder of the European Mentoring & Coaching Council.
Author of more than 70 books, including the first evidence-based titles on coaching culture and team coaching, he is visiting professor at four business schools.
He leads a global network of specialist mentoring and coaching training consultants through Coaching and Mentoring International.
KEY LEARNING TAKEAWAYS
Learning objectives include:
- Adopt tools to help your clients navigate the latest challenge of our times, the Connection Crisis.
- Immerse yourself in the global context, ideas and coaching models from three trailblazers and innovators in evidence-based coaching
- Learn about the impact of coaching culture and team coaching for enhancing connectivity (David Clutterbuck)