NSW Branch Virtual Coaches Cafe – A presentation by Paula Leibowitz MSC Coaching Psychology, Facilitated by ICF NSW President Sheena Polese, PCC
This presentation considers the role leadership plays in creating a successful hybrid team and poses the question, ‘how can coaching support leaders of hybrid teams?’
Covid has changed the nature and quality of the working environment and resulted in hybrid teams becoming commonplace. This has presented a series of new challenges for leaders in this arena. The aim of this presentation is to examine these challenges and explore coaching strategies to support both leaders and teams working in new ways.
Initially we will discuss the psychological impacts of Covid on the wider community and then explore the impact of Covid on the workforce specifically in Australia. Following this, we will consider the key leadership skills required to build a successful hybrid team and review models of leadership that are particularly successful for hybrid environments. We will also discuss the role the office and the physical space impacts on hybrid teams. Lastly we will consider the pitfalls of hybrid teams and discuss methods to support these challenges through coaching.
In this session, Paula will share
Challenges and Strategies for managing the hybrid environment
Key Discussion points:
• What is the impact of Covid19 on workplaces ?
• How does a hybrid team differ from traditional working environments?
• What are key leadership approaches to support hybrid teams?
• What are some of the complexities and challenges of hybrid workplaces?
Opportunities to share coaching experiences and challenges around this theme
Key Learning Takeaway
- Broad overview of the Hybrid environment in corporate Australia
- How coaching can support leaders of Hybrid teams manage the challenges of hybrid environments
- Different leadership models that can be applied to leadership in hybrid environments
All coaches are welcome Note this session will not be recorded