How to decide if it is better to follow your logical head, your heart or your gut feeling, and, more importantly, how do we coach our clients on this dilemma?
Why is it important to know about the 3 Brains when you coach clients especially in these times of COVID, working remotely and with daily fear and hopelessness being broadcasted?
How is it possible that when our clients formulate their objectives and actions plans, even when they know that they are reasonable and do-able, they do not consistently follow them up?
How is it possible that they detour somewhere down the line or the famous “yes, but…” steps in?
Why is their subconscious blocking the things they want to achieve and more importantly, is there a way out of their subconscious maze?
What is happening?
Maybe you know that feeling…? Your head says yes but your heart or gut feeling says no?
How to decide in that moment if it is better to follow your logical head, or your heart, or your gut feeling? And more important: how do we coach our clients on this dilemma?
Especially now in these times of COVID when globally people are more influenced by anxious and depressed feelings and missing out the connection with colleagues as being forced to work remotely
(NOTE: For special pricing for ICF MEMBERS not affiliated with Australasia, please email your request and membership number to email@example.com prior to booking)
Cristoffel Sneijders, PCC
Christoffel Sneijders PCC, works as visiting professor of behavioural organisational leadership at the IE Business School Madrid, a Business coach/trainer, and as Clinical Hypnotherapist and Psychotherapist besides that he is the Founder of the Peal Academy from where he is teaching the accredited ICF 3 Brains Coaching Certification Training, and last but not least the author of « How MEN & WOMEN FIT, finally understand your partner with The 3 Brains theory” a groundbreaking book how we can make all our relationships flourish.
He has more than 30 years experience in line management, consultancy, international training, executive coaching, and therapy. He has worked with more than 10.000 people world-wide.
Christoffel challenges the limiting beliefs and values stored in our Brains that stop us from moving forward and believes in integrating Head, Heart and Gut to enhance the conditions where positive change can happen for both individuals and organisations.
- 10 mins welcome/introduction
- 30 minutes topic
- 5 minutes exercise
- 15 minutes live demo with an attendee
- 15 minutes Q&A
Key Learning Takeaways
During this webinar you will:
- Learn how to make a genuine connection with another person even when we are online.
- How we can distinguish how and why the 3 brains are connected to the topic the client is discussing, an insight into 3 brains language
- The science behind the three brains – our head, heart and gut – and how they work.
- How our 3 brains are in charge of our emotions and decisions and consequently of our health and wellness
- Be given practical tips and tools to use in the virtual world that will enhance your participants experience and engagement levels.
- Have the opportunity to share your own insights and tips with the coaching community.
- Learn your personal brain dominant using the online ‘3 Brains preference test’ https://www.pealacademy.com/3-brains-preference-test