The fifth in a series of 90 minute group supervision sessions delivered from October 2021 to May 2022 – maximum of 6 coaches per group.
What is supervision?
Coaching Supervision is a collaborative learning practice designed to continually build the capacity of the coach through reflective dialogue, for the benefit of both coaches and clients.
Coaching Supervision focuses on the development of the coach’s capacity by offering a richer and broader opportunity for support and development. It creates a safe environment for the coach to share and learn from their successes and failures in order to become more masterful in the way they work with their clients.
Coaching Supervision may include:
- Exploring the coach’s internal process through reflective practice
- Reviewing the coaching agreement and any other psychological or physical contacts, both implicit and explicit
- Uncovering blind spots
- Ethical issues
- Ensuring the coach is “fit for purpose” and perhaps offering accountability
- Looking at all aspects of the coach and client’s environment for opportunities for growth in the system
YOUR COACH SUPERVISOR
Mark Setch MCC
Mark Setch MCC is a leadership and personal development coach, coach educator, ICF registered mentor coach and coach supervisor.
Mark’s clients include small business owners, leaders in business, government and not-for-profit organisations, community care co-ordinators and case workers, pastors & school chaplains.
As Director of Training within Neurocoaching Australia, Mark oversees their ICF accredited training and has facilitated the Neurocoaching in Practice training and Mentor Coaching since 2013. Mark is also a sessional educator and mentor coach with the Australian College of Applied Psychology, offering training and mentor coaching within the coaching stream of their Bachelor of Counselling Degree.
There are 1.5 CCEU available per session which will be sent to you post session.
ICF recognises Coaching Supervision as an important element of a coach’s professional development, learning and growth and allows ICF Credential-holders to submit up to 10 hours of Coaching Supervision (delivering or receiving) as Core Competency Continuing Coach Education (CCE) units toward their credential renewal.
- Duration – 90 minutes
- Bring – a client case you want to discuss and get clarity on
- Preparation – before the session, read the booklet on Coaching Supervision (the link to download this will be shown on the email ticket confirmation you receive when you book) and complete a Supervision Form.
SPECIAL PRICING & BOOKING CONDITIONS
Each group session can be purchased as:
– a single event OR
– as a package of 6 for the price of 5 sessions
TO BOOK AS A PACKAGE
MEMBERS: sign in, add each of the six sessions to your Cart; on check-out, add the Coupon Code membersupqld2021
This will deduct $50 from the total of $300 leaving a balance of $250 to pay.
NON-MEMBERS: add each of the six sessions to your Shopping Cart; on check-out add the coupon code generalsupqld2021
This will deduct $70 from the total of $420 leaving a balance of $350 to pay.
REFUNDS: Please note that attendance in person is required and there will be no refunds or recordings of the sessions.