We know that Covid has changed our lives. How has it changed the way we coach our clients? What do we need to be aware of? What needs to change so that we serve our clients well?
Share your ideas with your friendly coach peers, get clearer on what matters most, and be prepared to take-away your key focus points.
You will have an opportunity to:
- Connect with the coaching community
- Stay up to date with current trends and thinking
- Expand and cultivate your professional development
- Identify yourself with the ICF, the leading global coaching organisation
- Learn more about ICF and membership benefits
ICF Core Competencies & Code of Ethics
This topic aligns with the
- Updated ICF Core Competencies for Coaches A1. Demonstrates Ethical Practice and
- ICF Code of Ethics 4. Ethical Standards Section IV – Responsibility to Society
We extend you a warm invitation and look forward to meeting you!
Co-facilitated by coaches Sue Rolinson & Kathryn Barnes