Exploring creative and inventive ways of responding positively and optimistically to the range of challenging disruptive events and crises that have impacted us, and our clients, over the past 12 months.
Coupled with the exponential change caused by the constant advances in digital technology, many of us, and our clients, are feeling overwhelmed and stressed by the uncertainty surrounding our clients, businesses, practices, communities, and even our families.
This is why it might be useful, for us as coaches, to see these disruptive events as positive and powerful forces to adapt, grow, learn and innovate. To reset our own mindsets and support our clients to reset their own mindsets, behaviours and skills by sowing some imaginative, creative and inventive seeds to co-create, what might be, your own and your clients ‘new normal.’
Your reward? To see them germinate the desired changes you want for yourself, your clients, teams, and organisations and help deliver them to survive and thrive in 2021.
Janet Sernack PCC
Janet Sernack is the Founder and CEO of ImagineNation™ a niche Melbourne based, global innovation consulting and learning company that helps organisations, leaders, teams and coaches adapt, innovate, and grow through disruption.
The collective at ImagineNation™ work with organisations, leaders, teams and coaches to develop innovation agility to deliver their growth goals for purposeful change by:
– Generating mindset shifts
– Building leader, team and coach capability to adapt, drive change and innovation
– Working to unblock barriers to change, innovation and growth
– Unlocking people’s innovation potential and collective genius to be, think, and do things differently
Janet has 32 years of experience consulting and leading culture development, change management, leadership and innovation learning interventions to some of Australasia’s and Israel’s top 100 companies. She is a Fellow of the Institute of Managers and Leaders, an ICF PCC executive coach, a Certified Coach for Innovators, and an award-winning global blogger and presenter of the ICF CCE Coach for Innovators Certified Program.
She is a sought-out speaker at global conferences on innovation coaching, culture and leadership. In 2010 she moved to the Middle East and joined the Start-Up Revolution and now lives in lovely Bayside Melbourne, Australia.
– 10 minutes welcome and introduction
– 60 minutes Presentation
– 20 minutes Q&A
Key Learning Takeaways
As a result of attending this interactive session, participants will:
– Understand and manage the impact of exponential change, VUCA, and disruption to explore opportunities for coaching people to transition through crises
– Work and apply the 5R framework for planning your own or your client’s recovery
– Experiment with techniques for resetting and reinventing your ‘new normal’
Concessions are available for:
– students undertaking ICF accredited programmes
– members of professional membership organisations such as AHRI, ACA, PACFA and APA
– ICF members affiliated with Chapters other than Australasia
To request a concessional rate, please email the event manager at least 48 hours prior to the event with your name, type of concession being requested and detail of Training Provider/Chapter Affiliation outside Australasia/professional membership association you are connected with.