The last in our series of 90-minute group supervision sessions delivered from June to November 2022 – maximum of 9 coaches per session.
What is supervision?
Coaching Supervision is a collaborative learning practice designed to continually build the capacity of the coach through reflective dialogue, for the benefit of both coaches and clients.
Coaching Supervision focuses on the development of the coach’s capacity by offering a richer and broader opportunity for support and development. It creates a safe environment for the coach to share and learn from their successes and failures in order to become more masterful in the way they work with their clients.
Coaching Supervision may include:
- Exploring the coach’s internal process through reflective practice
- Reviewing the coaching agreement and any other psychological or physical contacts, both implicit and explicit
- Uncovering blind spots
- Ethical issues
- Ensuring the coach is “fit for purpose” and perhaps offering accountability
- Looking at all aspects of the coach and client’s environment for opportunities for growth in the system
YOUR COACH SUPERVISOR
Zsofia Juhasz PCC
Zsofia has been coaching since 2004 and works with global organisations and coaches leaders at all levels. She is also a registered mentor coach and coaching supervisor.
Prior to coaching, Zsofia was working in HR leadership roles at AstraZeneca and Walt Disney and most recently was the President of the ICF Australasia Queensland Branch.
Apart from her local volunteering, Zsofia currently serves on the ICF Professional Coaches organisation’s global nominating committee.
There are 1.5 CCEU available per session which will be sent to you post session.
ICF recognises Coaching Supervision as an important element of a coach’s professional development, learning and growth and allows ICF Credential-holders to submit up to 10 hours of Coaching Supervision (delivering or receiving) as Core Competency Continuing Coach Education (CCE) units toward their credential renewal.
- Duration – 90 minutes
- Bring – a client case you want to discuss and get clarity on
- Preparation – before the session, read the booklet on Coaching Supervision (the link to download this will be shown on the email ticket confirmation you receive when you book) and complete a Supervision Form.
Please note that attendance in person is required and there will be no refunds or recordings of the sessions.