To support ongoing professional development, ICF Australasia NSW Branch has launched a Coaching Peer Supervision Program for ICF Members.
The program offers ongoing membership of a coaching peer supervision group.
Through your participation, you will develop a deep understanding of peer supervision processes and methodologies, and the skills to challenge and delve deeply into issues that will make your coaching more substantial, sustainable and successful.
Once established, the groups will self-manage, however, you will receive guidance from Master Certified Coach, Tammy Turner, about how best to set up a group for success (including establishing a contract and processes) and how to maintain it over time.
Click here to access an introduction to peer supervision and the upcoming program.
- Monthly meetings with your peer supervision group (scheduled by agreement with your group – ICF Australasia NSW Branch has no involvement in scheduling meetings)
- Two sessions (per group) facilitated via Zoom by a specialist in supervision and co-author of the program textbook, Tammy Turner, MCC.
- “Peer Supervision in Coaching and Mentoring: A Versatile Guide for Reflective Practice” (2018). Turner, T., Lucas, M. and Whitaker, C. Abingdon: Routledge.
- A peer supervision group handbook.
- A peer supervision group contract.
*Participation in the program does not qualify towards an ICF credential; it does qualify towards re-credentialing for credentialed members.
- Join ICF if not already a member.
- Register for the program by clicking on “Add to cart” above.
- Once registered you will be sent a copy of “Peer Supervision in Coaching and Mentoring: A Versatile Guide for Reflective Practice” and be allocated to a group of 6 to 8 NSW-based ICF coaches. Location and experience are taken into account when assigning coaches to groups.
- Groups will meet to make introductions in mid-June 2021, with the first learning call with Tammy Turner scheduled for mid-August/early September 2021.
Registration closes on 4 June 2021.