Welcome to your local coaching community in Aotearoa New Zealand.
New and experienced ICF coaches are all warmly welcomed to connect with the branch, be part of our professional, friendly and supportive community and find out what we have to offer.
Here in Aotearoa New Zealand, we support the mission of ICF, leading the global advancement of the coaching profession.
Below are some examples of what we offer. Scroll down to link to our current calendar of events.
- Learning webinars and in-person events with CCEUs – for your ongoing professional development and credentialling
- Informal coach cafés – to connect with other coaches in person. Coaches in business on their own or who hold an internal coach role within an organisation can often feel isolated from like-minded peers. The coach cafés are usually held once a month and offer the opportunity to feel a sense of belonging coach community. These are currently held in Wellington and Auckland, with active interest in new groups getting underway in other centres as well. If you are interested in starting a group in your region, please get in touch.
- Coaching peer supervision groups – to support your professional development, ICF presents opportunities to join peer supervision groups that meet regularly and give you the chance to review your coaching practice with fresh perspectives.
- Pro bono programme – Here in Aotearoa New Zealand, we run an active pro bono programme, where coaches volunteer their time to partner with non-profit organisations to support their leaders or employees with coaching. This is a great opportunity to contribute to your community, or to build your coaching hours as you work towards your next ICF credential.
- Volunteer opportunities – the local branch is run by volunteers and we need support to create a rich experience for our members. There are opportunities to contribute by running an event, stepping into a leadership role, or supporting in other ways.
- Contact point – the local ICF New Zealand branch connects directly with the ICF Australasia chapter as part of the worldwide ICF organisation. We contribute to ongoing strategic and development discussions, and we take guidance from the worldwide body in our branch development and activities.